Hello and welcome to Year 1!
My name is Miss Ball and here you can find lots of important information, such as what we will be getting up to this half term, as well as useful links you can use at home to support your child’s learning.
Please follow us on Twitter at @BartonCloughY1 to what we are getting up to. It will be full of lots of exciting pictures and videos of all our learning.
- PE – Thursday & Friday, please make sure PE kits are in school on these days.
- Homework – given out on a Friday to be returned on the following Wednesday. Reading – it is expected that each child reads their accelerated reader book for at least 20 minutes per day.
- Reading records will also be checked daily.
- We have an exciting year ahead and all of our topics for this half term can be found on our newsletter.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact me on Class Dojo.
Miss Ball Class Teacher
- Autumn Newsletter – Year 1
- Autumn Newsletter – Year 1-2
- Spring 1 Newsletter – Year 1
- Summer 1 Newsletter – Year 1
- Knowledge Organiser – Year 1 Autumn
- Knowledge Organiser – 1-2 Autumn
- Knowledge Organiser – Year 1 Spring
- Knowledge Organiser – Y1 Summer
See all our latest activities in our Year 1 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @ https://twitter.com/BartonCloughY1