Hello and welcome to Year 5!
I am Miss Race and here you can find important information, such as what we will be getting up to this half term, as well as some useful links you can use at home to support your child’s learning.
Please follow us on Twitter at @BartonCloughY5 to see lots of exciting pictures and videos of our learning throughout the day.
PE – Tuesday & Friday, please make sure PE kits are in school on these days.
Homework – given out on a Friday to be returned on the following Wednesday.
Reading – it is expected that each child reads their accelerated reader book for at least 20 minutes per day. Children can then quiz on their book in morning pack time – let’s make sure our class has the highest word count!
We have an exciting year ahead and all of our topics for this half term can be found on our newsletter.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact me on Class Dojo.
- Top Marks Maths Games
- TTRockstars (Times tables)
- History (Anglo Saxons)
- Science (Life Cycles and Reproduction)
- Spelling and Grammar Games
- Autumn Newsletter – Year 5
- Autumn 2 Newsletter – Year 5
- Spring Newsletter – Year 5
- Summer 1 Newsletter – Year 5
- Knowledge Organiser – Year 5 Autumn 1
- Knowledge Organiser – Year 5 Autumn 2
- Knowledge Organiser – Y5 Spring 1
- Knowledge Organiser – Y5 Summer 1
See all our latest activities in our Year 5 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @BartonCloughY5.