Mr B Jones
Welcome to Year 4
Mr Jones here and we’re all ready to create a fun creative learning environment in Year 4. We have lots of exciting things coming up this term. The class have already made an excellent start to their learning and everyone is positive and ready to go. We have spent lots of time already outlining our classroom and whole school expectations and set clear rules about behaviour and what we should expect from others and ourselves. This is already paying off with a wonderful calm classroom that shows how the children are focused. If you have any questions about what’s going on in the classroom then please check up on the class newsletter and knowledge organiser. Plus keep tuned in on twitter for any day to day updates on the children’s amazing learning.
- ICT literacy https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/literacy.html
- Oxford Owl https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Topmarks https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/7-11-years/punctuation
- BBC bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/z826n39
- Mathzone https://mathszone.co.uk/
- TT rockstars https://ttrockstars.com/
- Free kids books https://freekidsbooks.org/
- Literacy Shed https://www.literacyshed.com/
Newsletters 2020 – 2021
See all our latest activities in our Year 4 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @BartonCloughY4.