Hello and welcome to Year 3!
I am Miss North, the Year 3 teacher for this year. We have a wonderful class of Year 3 pupils ready to work really hard.
This page will give you some information about the class and some reminders. I am very excited for the year ahead! Please follow our new twitter page @BartonCloughY3 to see what we get up to each day.
- Homework is given out on Friday and due the following Wednesday.
- There are no spellings tests this year so no spellings will be sent out with homework.
- Please ensure you read with your child for around 20 minutes each night and sign their reading record, reading records should be brought into school every day.
- PE kits need to be kept in school along with the new PE t-shirts your child will have been given. We will have PE every Monday and Friday.
Miss D North.
- Top marks (Maths games)
- TTRockstars (Times tables)
- Class Dojo
- National Geographic Kids (History/Geography)
- Autumn Newsletter – Year 3
- Autumn Newsletter – Year 2-3
- Spring 1 Newsletter – Year 3
- Summer 1 Newsletter – Year 3
- Knowledge Organiser – Year 2-3 Autumn 1
- Knowledge Organiser Year 3 Autumn 2
- Knowledge Organiser – Y5 Spring 1
- Knowledge Organiser – Y3 Summer 1
See all our latest activities in our Year 3 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @ https://twitter.com/BartonCloughY3