Welcome to Year 3’s class page
Welcome to Year 3, I am Miss North and I am the class teacher for year 3. I hope that we will have a fantastic year full of exciting learning and fun challenges. Please follow us on our class twitter page to see pictures of our fabulous learning and tweet us back!
homework is sent on Fridays along with spellings and should be returned the following Wednesday
Spelling are sent out every Friday and tested the following Friday.
Please keep reading with your children at home and writing a comment in their reading record – they are doing a fabulous job with our new Accelerated reading scheme.
PE will be on Tuesdays and Fridays, please ensure that your child has full PE kit in school at all times including appropriate footwear.
Please continue to read with your child every night and make a comment in their reading record, we are still looking for those 100% on our Accelerated Reader Quizzes!
We have an exciting term ahead learning lots of new things: Our topics for this term are: ·
- Geography – Mountains of the UK and Europe.
- Science – Forces and Magnets.
- RE – Why do people pray?
- PSHE – Mental health, overcoming challenges.
- DT – Food technology.
- PE – Football with Manchester City.
Miss D North.
- History https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z849q6f/artic
- (Geography – Mountains) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z849q6f/articles/z4g3qp3
- (Science – Forces and Magnets) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/znmmn39
- Times tables rockstars : https://ttrockstars.com
- Top marks maths games: https://www.topmarks.co.uk
See all our latest activities in our Year 3 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @BartonCloughY3.