Miss D North
Mrs C Magdzinski
Welcome to Year 3’s class page
Welcome to Year 3 class page. I am Mr Jones and I am the year 3 class teacher. The other adult that sometimes works in our classroom is Mrs Walker. Learning in year 3 is always fun, we try and make our lessons as interactive and stimulating as possible. We update our twitter page as often as we can so you can see what we get up to every day and this may help you to help your child at home!
Keep checking our class pages for updates and photographs.
We do P.E on a Tuesday and Friday. Homework is given out on a Friday and should be given in the following Wednesday. Reading books should be in school every day and changed as often as the children need.
- English games (https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/5-7-years/letters-and-sounds)
- SPAG (https://www.bbc.com/bitesize/subjects/zv48q6f)
- English (http://www.crickweb.co.uk/)
- English (http://www.keystage2literacy.co.uk/)
- Maths (https://www.topmarks.co.uk/)
- Maths (https://www.bbc.com/bitesize/subjects/z826n39)
- Maths (https://www.coolmath4kids.com/)
- Other curriculum areas (https://swiggle.org.uk/)
- E-Safety (https://www.safesearchkids.com/
See all our latest activities in our Year 3 class Twitter feed below. Follow us @BartonCloughY3.